- Usually ships in 1 business day.
- Calculated at Checkout
Labradorite named after the grey, blue, green stone from Labrador. Legend has it that the flash of the stone in the cliffs lets the fisherman and sailors know they are almost home and guides them safely into port. A luxurious blend of yak, silk and merino with a tight twist, this fingering yarn wears well, has amazing drape, softness, warmth and sheen. It's the best of the best, hence her name Apex. Hand dyed in small batches.
- 60% superwash merino :: 20%yak :: 20%silk
- 410 yds :: 100g :: 3ply :: fingering
- gauge 24-28 st/4” :: needle us 1-3
- for best results hand wash in cool water :: lay flat to dry