- Usually ships in 1 business day.
- Calculated at Checkout
Azalea is a decidedly pink but not too bright. A luxurious blend of yak, silk and merino with a tight twist, this fingering yarn wears well, has amazing drape, softness, warmth and sheen. It's the best of the best, hence her name Apex. Hand dyed in small batches.
- 60% superwash merino :: 20%yak :: 20%silk
- 400 yds :: 100g :: 3ply :: fingering
- gauge 24-28 st/4” :: needle us 1-3
- for best results hand wash in cool water :: lay flat to dry