Matrika Three Shells
- Calculated at Checkout
Sets of gradated variegated colors on whole skeins for using together as a gradient or separately coordinated pieces. Three Shells has 3 of the colors from the larger set of 5 She Sells Seashells colors left to right: Coquille, Winkle & Black Pearl.
Great stitch definition from nicely twisted plies and a sparkling sheen are what make this yarn so special. Soft, strong and beautiful this yarn is especially well suited for shawls, cowls, or scarves.
Matrika project gallery on Ravelry.
- 80% superwash merino :: 20% silk
- 400 yds :: 100g :: per skein
- 2 ply fingering weight, super twist
- gauge 24-26 sts/4" :: needle us 4-6
- hand wash in cool water :: lay flat to dry for optimal care of hand knits
Matrika means “mother” in Sanskrit, the word also refers to a group of goddesses who are always gathered together, it is believed the the goddesses originally personified the Seven Sisters.