Sets of gradated variegated colors on whole skeins for using together as a gradient or separately coordinated pieces. Three Shells has 3 of the colors from the larger set of 5 She Sells Seashells colors left to right: Coquille, Winkle & Black Pearl.
Great stitch definition from nicely twisted plies and a sparkling sheen are what make this yarn so special. Soft, strong and beautiful this yarn is especially well suited for shawls, cowls, or scarves.
Matrika project gallery on Ravelry.
- 80% superwash merino :: 20% silk
- 400 yds :: 100g :: per skein
- 2 ply fingering weight, super twist
- gauge 24-26 sts/4" :: needle us 4-6
- hand wash in cool water :: lay flat to dry for optimal care of hand knits
Matrika means “mother” in Sanskrit, the word also refers to a group of goddesses who are always gathered together, it is believed the the goddesses originally personified the Seven Sisters.
This product hasn't received any reviews yet. Be the first to review this product!