A selected group of 5 colors on full skeins that play well together for the popular fade patterns. This one includes from left to right: Stella, Damselfly, Crow Springs, Cerrillos, White Buffalo.
Great stitch definition from nicely twisted plies and a sparkling sheen are what make this yarn so special. Soft, strong and beautiful this yarn is especially well suited for shawls, cowls, or scarves.
Matrika project gallery on Ravelry.
- 80% superwash merino :: 20% silk
- 400 yds :: 100g :: per skein
- 2 ply fingering weight, super twist
- gauge 24-26 sts/4" :: needle us 4-6
- hand wash in cool water :: lay flat to dry for optimal care of hand knits
Matrika means “mother” in Sanskrit, the word also refers to a group of goddesses who are always gathered together, it is believed the the goddesses originally personified the Seven Sisters.
This product hasn't received any reviews yet. Be the first to review this product!