You have of store credit. To use it, simply place your order and you will be able to choose store credit as the payment method when it comes time to pay for your order.
Sign up for 7SA newsletter to be the first to know when these yarn cakes of joy are back in stock. Slow changing gradient colors on one skein of Meridian yarn, wound into cakes, no two are the same. White speckles throughout. Meridian with four nicely twisted plies is a very even and consistent yarn. Great for fingering weight projects; shawls, socks, light weight garments, baby items.
- 75% superwash merino :: 25% nylon
- 463 yds / 100g skein :: 4 ply fingering / sock weight
- gauge 24 - 30 sts/4" :: needles us 1 - 5
- hand wash in cool water :: lay flat to dry for optimal care of hand knits
- Ravelry Projects made with Meridian
məˈridēən/ noun 1.a circle of constant longitude passing through a given place on the earth's surface and the terrestrial poles. 2.(in acupuncture and Chinese medicine) each of a set of pathways in the body along which vital energy is said to flow. There are twelve such pathways associated with specific organs 3.the highest point, as of success, prosperity, etc.; culmination.