Bleeding Heart Cowl Kit
- Calculated at Checkout
Pattern added automatically to cart during checkout. Note kit colors are slightly different from knitted cowl in sample.
A stranded color work design of hearts and diamonds adorn this cowl, framed with corrugated ribbing. The weight of the yarn and the strands carried inside make a cozy layer for cold winter days, knitted to gauge the cowl can comfortably be pulled up over your face for protection from the elements. Knitted in the round, the written pattern includes a chart for the two-color motif, including a modified pattern repeat to eliminate the jog in color work. Fits average adult, guidelines are included for sizing up for a longer cowl or sized down for a child, as well as for making it deeper. Many thanks to my dear friend Sharon for modeling. Feel free to share your projects on social media, using #bleedingheartcowl #sevensistersarts Enjoy!
- Yarn Pack for one Bleeding Heart Kit contains 1 full skein of Winter Red and 1 full skein of Storm Petrel in Zodiac and digital pattern
- if you only want the digital pattern that's available HERE and on Ravelry
- fits over average adult head
- finished circumference 22” x 9" deep
- No refunds for digital purchases