- Color Wheel 10171
Slow changing gradient colors on one skein of Meridian yarn, wound into cakes, white speckles throughout due to dye process. Meridian with four nicely twisted plies is a very even and consistent yarn. Great for fingering weight projects; shawls, socks, light weight garments, baby items.
- 75% superwash merino :: 25% nylon
- 463 yds / 100g skein :: 4 ply fingering / sock weight
- gauge 24 - 30 sts/4" :: needles us 1 - 5
- hand wash in cool water :: lay flat to dry for optimal care of hand knits
- Ravelry Projects made with Meridian
This product hasn't received any reviews yet. Be the first to review this product!